Offshift Open-Sources Adoption with the anonAdvocates Bounty Program
Offshift is thrilled to announce the launch of the anonAdvocates Bounty Program, an ongoing and open incentive designed to reward parties who play a role in strengthening the Offshift ecosystem. Beginning today, any party who provides a lead that results in the integration of anonAssets to a qualifying platform is entitled to a reward.
The anonAdvocates Bounty Program is an excellent opportunity for the Offshift community, and the crypto community at large, to contribute to Offshift’s growth and success. As a part of this program, Offshift is inviting everyone to scout for potential anonAsset integration opportunities with DeFi protocols, dApps, E-commerce, and any other platform that increases the adoption of anonAssets.
By participating in the program, you’ll be playing a crucial role in contributing to the project’s mission of building a robust and thriving ecosystem, while also getting a chance to earn rewards.
To participate in the program, all you need to do is submit a lead or a completed integration through the anonAdvocates Bounty Program submission form, and the team will review it and follow up if warranted. If your lead is successful, you will earn a bounty reward based on the significance of the integration (more details below).
Why Participate in the anonAssets Bounty Program?
Increase Adoption: By helping to expand the adoption and utility of anonAssets, you will be directly contributing to the growth and success of Offshift. Your efforts to assist in expanding use cases will benefit all stakeholders in the long run.
Earn Rewards: To show appreciation for your efforts, you will receive rewards for successful leads and/or integration. The bounty rewards will be distributed in your choice of XFT or anonAsset. The amount will be determined by the significance of the integration, based on the criteria set forth below.
Be Part of a Vibrant Community: By participating in the anonAdvocates Bounty Program and contributing to the project’s growth, you will be part of a thriving community, forging lasting connections with like-minded individuals.
How to Participate
To participate in the anonAdvocates Bounty Program, follow these simple steps:
- Identify potential integration opportunities for anonAssets with DeFi protocols, dApps, E-commerce, or any other platform that can increase the adoption of anonAssets (examples below).
If your submission is a lead:
- Submit your lead through our dedicated form, providing as much information as possible to help our team evaluate the opportunity. Your submission should include a contact to whom the team should reach out regarding the integration or onboarding.
- Our team will review your submission, and if it meets our criteria, we will follow up on the lead.
- If the lead results in a successful integration, and it meets the criteria, you will receive a bounty reward in your choice of XFT or anonAsset.
If your submission is a completed integration:
- Submit your completed integration through our dedicated form, providing as much information as possible, including some verification that you are the party responsible, or that your efforts made the integration possible.
- Our team will review your submission, and if it meets our criteria and your involvement can be verified, you will receive a bounty reward in your choice of XFT or anonAsset.
What are the reward tiers?
There are three tiers a submission may fit into. The impact and value derived from each integration can vary significantly based on factors like market size, user adoption, and network effects, therefore a submission’s tier will ultimately be determined by the Offshift team. The examples in the following section, however, may give a better idea about what type of submissions fit into each tier.
Tier 1: $2,001 or more
Tier 2: $1,000 - $2,000
Tier 3: less than $1,000
What kind of integrations are eligible for the bounty?
The anonAdvocates Bounty Program seeks a wide range of integrations to expand the adoption of anonAssets. Potential integrations include, but are not limited to:
- DeFi Protocols:
- Lending and borrowing platforms: Integrating anonAssets as a collateral option or as a lending/borrowing asset. Tier 1 (>$2k)
- DEX or AMM yield-farming and staking : Onboarding anonAssets to yield-farming or staking programs that require DAO approval or referendum. Tier 1 (>$2k)
- Decentralized derivatives and options trading platforms: Enabling anonAsset-based decentralized financial products such as futures, options, and swaps. Tier 3 (<$1k)
- Payments and remittance: Integration with dApps that facilitate cross-border transactions and payments using anonAssets. Tier 2 ($1k-$2k)
- Gaming and collectibles: Incorporating anonAssets as an in-game currency or as a method to buy, sell or trade digital assets. Tier 3 (<$1k)
- Decentralized marketplaces: Adding anonAssets as a supported currency for buying, selling, or trading goods and services. Tier 2 ($1k-$2k)
- E-commerce Integrations:
- Partnering with e-commerce platforms and online marketplaces to enable merchants to accept anonAssets as a stable and reliable payment option. Tier 2 ($1k-$2k)
- Integration of the open-source Offshift anon platform with popular crypto wallets to enable greater exposure and the ability to Shift to wider audiences. Tier 2 ($1k-$2k)
- Fiat On-ramps and Off-ramps:
- Partnering with fiat-to-crypto gateways to facilitate seamless conversion between anonAssets and traditional currencies, or direct purchases of anonAssets. Tier 1 (>$2k)
- Subscription Services:
- Integration with content platforms, streaming services, or software providers to facilitate subscription payments using anonAssets. Tier 2 ($1k-$2k)
- Philanthropy and Charitable Donations:
- Partnering with non-profit organizations and donation platforms to facilitate stable, anonymous charitable contributions using anonAssets. Tier 2 ($1k-$2k)
These are just a few examples of the numerous integration possibilities that the anonAdvocates Bounty Program is looking for. By pursuing these or other integration opportunities, the Offshift ecosystem can expand its reach, increase adoption, and deliver value to its community and users. If you have any questions about the bounty program or Offshift in general, drop by the community Telegram and ask. We’re anon, but friendly.